Saturday, October 9, 2010

Waffle Frolic

I'm happy to say that I'm finally DONE with this last week before my 4-day weekend...it was a long, long, longgg week. So I don't have a new recipe as promised, but tomorrow I'm planning on testing my oven to see if it really DOES work or if it is indeed broken, so there will be new food on Tuesday!

Instead I'll post pictures of this yummyyy waffle place I went with some friends last night, Waffle Frolic. Gooood waffles. I'd been wanting waffles for a while, haha. Although it might have been a little pricey considering hey, you know, they're waffles, and the toppings aren't that extraordinary, I thought it was worth it (since I don't have a waffle maker and access to these toppings would give me more than what I want for a larger price...if that makes sense). So basically at Waffle Frolic, you go in and choose your type of waffle and then order ingredients separately in any combination you could want.

The waffles above are my friend Marrisa's waffles, with lemon curd and pumpkin butter and I'm not sure what else. I should have tried at least one of those two things, they sound so good...

So the above waffles are what I got, with blueberry yogurt (made in the restaurant, apparently) and strawberries. Yumm I love strawberries. I was really tempted to get whipped cream but I really, really like yogurt.

I'm posting this one last cuz it's most impressive, haha. These are David's waffles, with I guess strawberries, chocolate? and whipped cream...man waffles are so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment