Saturday, March 24, 2012

Peanut Butter Nutella Brownies

I'm sorry for sharing this recipe with you.
I'm truly, truly sorry.
It's okay, you can just like...not make it or something...
No...you really need to make this...
Gah...
Don't...you'll regret it...

These things were seriously deadly to me. When I had them in front of me I was afraid for my health. They were so, so, so, so sososo good. I made them with my friends Ning and Marrisa while some friends were over and LUCKILY I had other people to dump them on, but they were so good. Wow. Just make them. Anything with peanut butter and nutella...wow.



Peanut Butter Nutella Brownies
Recipe from foodbuzz

1 cp. unsalted butter
2 cps. sugar
2 tsp. vanilla
4 eggs
1 cp. flour
3/4 cp. cocoa powder
1/2 tsp. baking powder
dash of salt
1/2 cp. Nutella
1/2 cp. Smooth Peanut Butter

Melt the butter. Add the sugar and mix. Add the vanilla and one egg at a time.

Sift the flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt in a different bowl.

Slowly add to the wet mixture and combine. Do not over mix. Add the Nutella and Peanut butter. Once again, do not over mix.

Add to a 9x13 greased pan and cook on 350 for about 50 minutes. When a tooth pick is inserted into the brownies and comes out clean.

4 comments:

  1. It's a good thing I don't like peanut butter, or these really would be deadly:) they look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ALSO, magically I can post on your blog again. YAY!! :) For a while it wouldn't let me :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got Nutella. Time to make these brownies.

    ReplyDelete