Saturday, September 25, 2010

Cookies n Cream Fudge

Sorry sorry sorry sorry this is really old! I made these over a year ago. I realllly wanted to try them. I do remember they were SUPER good though! And super easy to boot! So great. But anyway, school life is getting very hectic right now: I'm trying to find apartments for next year, I'm trying to finish and manage group projects, I'm trying to study for exams and I'm trying to get the rest of my homework done on the side...you know, typical college stuff. So I didn't have time to bake up anything new, but here's an old recipe I used last summer!

Cookies n Cream Fudge
Recipe from Eagle Brand

3 (6 oz.) packages white chocolate baking squares
1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
1/8 teaspoon salt
3 cups (about 20 cookies) coarsely crushed chocolate creme-filled sandwich cookies

Line 8-inch square pan with wax paper, extending paper over edges of pan.

Melt white chocolate squares with sweetened condensed milk and salt in heavy saucepan over low heat. Remove from heat; stir in crushed cookies. Spread evenly in prepared pan.

Chill 2 hours or until firm. Remove from pan by lifting edges of wax paper. Cut into squares.

1 comment:

  1. I remember when you made these! They were good and lasted a long time since they froze well too. Sorry to hear things are so hectic right now.

    ReplyDelete