Tuesday, April 27, 2010

First Post!!


Hey! I'm Katie, a 20-year-old college student with an obnoxious sweet tooth and a bunch of friends who love to eat baked goods. I've been dying to start my own food blog for over a year, but never thought I could do it, so this is a big step for me...since I'm a college student leading a busy life, I don't have a lot of time nor equipment to bake frequently. However, seeing as next year I'll be living offcampus, I'm no longer going to have to share a kitchen with a whole floor of students...and I'll have to be fending for myself in terms of finding what to eat. Although I prefer making cakes and cookies, I'll undoubtedly share other foods occasionally.

What I'm probably going to do is post a recipe a week, and then another post for another subject to do with my life as a college student, just because college life won't allow me to be frequently experimenting in the kitchen.


No comments:

Post a Comment